Widerøeveien 1, 1360 Fornebu
• We strongly recommend taking the bus. Bus No. 31 from Oslo stops right outside the arena. Schedules can be found at www.trafikanten.no.
• The local train stops at Lysaker station. From there, it is a short 15 minute walk to the arena. Timetables can be found at www.nsb.no.
• The following parking garages are available nearby. Follow the signs "P - for a fee"
1. IT Fornebu. 7 minutes walk to Telenor Arena on a footpath.
2. Parking garage at Lysakerlokket. 15 minutes walk to Telenor Arena on a footpath.
From Oslo: Take the E18 towards Drammen. When you come to Lysaker, follow signs to Fornebu. Follow the main road out, and you will find Telenor Arena to the right of the first roundabout. Welcome!
From Drammen: Take the E18 towards Oslo. When you come to Lysaker follow signs to Fornebu. Follow the main road out, and you will find Telenor Arena to the right of the first roundabout. Welcome!
Follow the signs' Arena drop – off”. The drop - off area is situated close to the arena.
Stop "Fornebuparken" closed in connection with major events
In connection with concerts, the bus stop “Fornebuparken” right outside Telenor Arena on either side of Snarøyveien is closed for both embarkation and disembarkation. This is due to problems with heavy traffic during major events. Public buses will stop instead at "Telenor Fornebu". The stop is a short 3-4 minute walk from the arena
Please use the taxi stop at Oksenøyveien for embarkation and disembarkation. This is because the bus stop outside Telenor Arena will be closed during major events. It is only a short 3-4 minute walk to the Arena. Welcome!
From the sea
Follow Maritime law!